The National Inventory Certification Association™ (NICA) is pleased to serve as a trusted referral source for our Associate Members. We encourage our members and all who visit our website to review these professional resources that provide excellent products and services as well as superb customer service.
LegalShield is represented by Independent Associates. Managing Director, Cindy Hartman, has chosen to offer this opportunity for our NICA members, as well as individuals and other small business owners. LegalShield provides confidence and peace of mind for businesses and families everywhere.
LegalShield believes every business should have access to legal coverage and every business should be able to afford it. With all the fine print and legalities of running a company today, legal protection is a necessity, but it doesn’t have to be unaffordable. For one low monthly cost, you can lead your business with peace of mind knowing you’ll have access to legal advice when you need it most. From legal consultations and contract reviews to debt collection and more, your attorney will help you and your business with any legal matter, big or small.
Some Small Business Services Include:
- Legal consultation on unlimited business matters
- Contract and document review
- Debt collection assistance
- Legal correspondence
- Trial defense services
Using her more than 20 years of Web development experience to build sites for tech companies, associations, non-profits, and small businesses, Mary Gillen blends professional design with measurable business results. The perfect example of her work is to peruse the NICA website. Mary is extremely talented and professional. From adding a blog page to an existing site to creating a fully searchable directory, your issue becomes her successful project.
In addition to developing websites, Mary also provides:
- Keyword Research – How do your prospects find you on the Web? You can expect shifts in how people search, perhaps due to market conditions or changes in product or service demand. So, if your Web site was optimized for keyword phrases a year ago, it may be time for a keyword phrase “tune-up.”
- Copywriting for Both Web & Print – Copywriting is one of the most essential elements of effective online marketing and print business communication. Effective copy sells your services. She has written hundreds of brochures, technical manuals, and Federal government RFP proposals in addition to writing for the Web and producing online marketing copy for commercial and private organizations.
- Content Marketing – Every business person serious about marketing his/her business today must publish blog posts, Twitter tweets, Google+ shares & YouTube video content consistently throughout the business week. Why? Search engine optimization. Consistently publishing quality content to your blog, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube accounts is the way to get there. She has developed a Content Marketing Plan that can be used for Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Business-to-Business (B2B), or Business-to-Government (B2G).
For all of your website, content, and social media needs, Mary Gillen can help you reach the next level with your business.
How do I start my own home inventory business? That is a question that many ask Nationwide Inventory Professionals. At first glance, it seems as easy as counting things and taking pictures. However, learning the industry, establishing inventory procedures, knowing how to market the service, writing a business plan, developing a logo, creating a website and other marketing materials, writing and distributing your newsletters, establishing office documents and contracts, and much more, can be a time-consuming and often daunting process – especially when you’re anxious to get started!
Another big question: Who will your mentor be? Visit their website to learn about the Business Package and License Agreement. Instead of learning through trial and error what works and what doesn’t, you can spend that time working on your business. They will help you start and grow a home and business inventory service … and you can be ready to do business within 30 days!
A bonus – your 1st year of NICA membership and the courses and final exam to achieve your CIS are included in your investment in Nationwide Inventory Professionals’ Business Package and License Agreement.
Nationwide Inventory Professionals is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.
ValuePros (formerly Nugent Appraisal Services) is a family-owned national personal property appraisal firm that produces independent valuation reports. Their appraisal experts are individually accredited by ASA, ISA, AAA, or GIA. The firm began in Naples, FL in 1976 and is now directed by second- and third-generation son and granddaughter appraisers.
ValuePros provides both online appraisal and on-site appraisal services for all types of personal property. The appraisal team is comprised of accredited appraisers as well as research professionals that are uniquely qualified to meet a range of appraisal needs. They certify the values of residential and business contents, vehicles, collections, bulk inventory, and much more.
The firm continues to add talented appraisal professionals to deliver the highest appraisal standards in over 20 service cities throughout the country.
In addition to conducting onsite appraisal examinations in homes, offices, and secure facilities, the firm certifies the value of thousands of items electronically every month from clients around the world by using images, descriptions, and documents of origination. ValuePros serves as the exclusive independent appraisal service of a growing number of U.S. Department of Justice and Department of State service offices and asset valuation service for estates, trusts, and family offices.
If your company is interested in an opportunity to work with or market to inventory professionals (inventory software, restoration companies, office supplies, marketing professionals, etc.), and would like to discuss how Associate Membership would benefit your company, please contact us.