The National Inventory Certification Association™ (NICA) is pleased to serve as a trusted referral source for our Associate Members. We encourage our members and all who visit our website to review these professional resources that provide excellent products and services as well as superb customer service.
LegalShield is represented by Independent Associates, providing confidence and peace of mind for businesses and families everywhere.
LegalShield believes every business should have access to legal coverage and every business should be able to afford it. With all the fine print and legalities of running a company today, legal protection is a necessity, but it doesn’t have to be unaffordable. For one low monthly cost, you can lead your business with peace of mind knowing you’ll have access to legal advice when you need it most. From legal consultations and contract reviews to debt collection and more, your attorney will help you and your business with any legal matter, big or small.
Some Small Business Services Include:
- Legal consultation on unlimited business matters
- Contract and document review
- Debt collection assistance
- Legal correspondence
Using her more than 20 years of Web development experience to build sites for tech companies, associations, non-profits, and small businesses, Mary Gillen blends professional design with measurable business results. The perfect example of her work is to peruse the NICA website. Mary is extremely talented and professional. From adding a blog page to an existing site to creating a fully searchable directory, your issue becomes her successful project.
In addition to developing websites, Mary also provides:
- Keyword Research – How do your prospects find you on the Web? You can expect shifts in how people search, perhaps due to market conditions or changes in product or service demand. So, if your Web site was optimized for keyword phrases a year ago, it may be time for a keyword phrase “tune-up.”
- Copywriting for Both Web & Print – Copywriting is one of the most essential elements of effective online marketing and print business communication. Effective copy sells your services. She has written hundreds of brochures, technical manuals, and Federal government RFP proposals in addition to writing for the Web and producing online marketing copy for commercial and private organizations.
- Content Marketing – Every business person serious about marketing his/her business today must publish blog posts, Twitter tweets, Google+ shares & YouTube video content consistently throughout the business week. Why? Search engine optimization. Consistently publishing quality content to your blog, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube accounts is the way to get there. She has developed a Content Marketing Plan that can be used for Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Business-to-Business (B2B), or Business-to-Government (B2G).
For all of your website, content, and social media needs, Mary Gillen can help you reach the next level with your business.
If your company is interested in an opportunity to work with or market to inventory professionals (appraisers, inventory apps and software, restoration companies, office supplies, marketing professionals, etc.), and would like to discuss how Associate Membership would benefit your company, please contact us.