The National Inventory Certification Association™ (NICA) is pleased to serve as a trusted referral source for our Associate Members. We encourage our members and all who visit our website to review these professional resources who provide excellent products and services as well as superb customer service.
LegalShield is represented by Independent Associates, and your Managing Director, Cindy Hartman, has chosen to offer this opportunity for our NICA members. Now with over 4 million users, LegalShield provides confidence and peace of mind for businesses and families everywhere. For one low monthly fee, members gain access to quality law firms without having to worry about high hourly costs. Because LegalShield attorneys are all paid in advance, they provide the same level of service for trivial or traumatic legal situations. At Legal Shield, small businesses benefit big.
Legal Shield believes every business should have access to legal coverage and every business should be able to afford it. With all the fine print and legalities of running a company today, legal protection is a necessity, but it doesn’t have to be unaffordable. For one low monthly cost, you can lead your business with peace of mind knowing you’ll have access to legal advice when you need it most. From legal consultations and contract reviews to debt collection and more, your attorney will help you and your business with any legal matter, big or small.
Some Small Business Services Include:
- Legal consultation on unlimited business matters
- Contract and document review
- Debt collection assistance
- Legal correspondence
- Trial defense services
Using her more than 20 years of Web development experience to build sites for tech companies, associations, non-profits, and small businesses, Mary Gillen blends professional design with measurable business results. The perfect example of her work is to peruse the NICA website. This site involved the normal type of information any website offers; however, she was also required to connect the membership software to the courseware, and both needing to work with the e-commerce process – and make it all happen seamlessly. Obviously, whatever you need or want for your website, Mary Gillen can make it happen.
Whether you need a few tweaks or an entirely new website, you will find Mary is extremely talented and professional. From adding a blog page to an existing site to creating a fully searchable directory, your issue becomes her successful project.
In addition to websites, Mary also provides:
- Keyword Research – How do your prospects find you on the Web? You can expect shifts in how people search, perhaps due to market conditions or changes in product or service demand. So, if your Web site was optimized for keyword phrases a year ago, it may be time for a keyword phrase “tune-up.”
- Copywriting for Both Web & Print – Copywriting is one of the most essential elements of effective online marketing and print business communication. Effective copy sells your services. She has written hundreds of brochures, technical manuals, and Federal government RFP proposals in addition to writing for the Web and producing online marketing copy for commercial and private organizations.
- Content Marketing – Every business person serious about marketing his/her business today must publish blog posts, Twitter tweets, Google+ shares & YouTube video content consistently throughout the business week. Why? Search engine optimization. Consistently publishing quality content to your blog, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube accounts is the way to get there. She has developed a Content Marketing Plan that can be used for Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Business-to-Business (B2B) or Business-to-Government (B2G).
For all of your website, content, and social media needs, Mary Gillen can help you reach the next level with your business.
How do I start my own home inventory business? That is a question that many ask Nationwide Inventory Professionals. At first glance, it seems as easy as counting things and taking pictures. However, learning the industry, establishing inventory procedures, knowing how to market the service, writing a business plan, developing office documents and contracts, and much more, can be a long, time-consuming and often daunting process – especially when you’re anxious to get started!
While all of this is necessary to start your own inventory business, there is also the need to create your logo, write the content for your website, create your business cards, brochures, and flyers. Then what about your monthly newsletter? Who will your mentor be?
Visit our website to learn about our Business Package and License Agreement. Leave the details to us, such as developing your website and writing and distributing your newsletters, creating your logo and writing your marketing materials. Instead of learning through trial and error what works and what doesn’t, you can spend your working on your business while we mentor and guide you through their 200+ page inventory guide and support and mentoring.
A bonus – your 1st year of membership and the courses and final exam to achieve your CIS are included in your investment in Nationwide Inventory Professionals’ Business Package and License Agreement. They will help you start and grow a home and business inventory service … and you can be ready to do business within 30 days!
Nationwide Inventory Professionals is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.
If your company is interested in opportunities to work with or market to inventory professionals (inventory software, restoration companies, office supplies, marketing professionals, etc.), and would like to discuss how Associate Membership would benefit your company, please contact us.