Associate members are individuals or companies offering to provide a quality service or product that brings value to the asset inventory industry and our professional members.
You will have the opportunity to work with home inventory professionals and develop professional relationships as you provide your expertise. There are many options where you can help them start, grow, and manage their home and business inventory service. In return, there are opportunities for the home inventory professional to serve as a subcontractor for the Associate member as they provide their personal property inventory expertise.
Receive the Following Benefits
- A company listing on the NICA website, which includes a business description, logo, contact information, and a live link to your website.
- Upon joining, an introduction article in the newsletter announcing your membership/support of our industry association. This article will also be posted on the website News page.
- Sponsorship ads in the monthly NICA newsletter, rotating with other Association Members.
- Educational or informercial-style articles that you provide as frequently as you choose for the monthly newsletter and website News page.
- Promotion in our newsletters and the website News page of your industry- or business-related webinars, conference calls, or other similar group events that you offer or sponsor.
- Consideration for NICA CEUs of industry- or business-related webinars you provide.
- Opportunity to be a guest blogger for the NICA News page on a regular or occasional basis.
If you would like to discuss becoming an Associate Member, please contact us.