Associate members are individuals or companies offering to provide a quality service or product that brings value to the asset inventory industry and its professionals. There are many opportunities to gain exposure and access to all NICA members, enabling relationship-building opportunities among all members.
You will have the opportunity to experience growth of your business as the home inventory professionals receive your assistance with many tasks for which they do not have the time or the expertise. These relationships will help them start, grow, and manage their home and business inventory service. In return, there are opportunities for the home inventory professional to serve as a subcontractor for the Associate member as they provide their personal property inventory expertise.
Receive the Following Benefits
- A company listing on the NICA website, which includes a business description, logo, contact information, and live link to your website.
- Upon joining, an introduction article in the newsletter announcing your membership/support of our industry association. This article will also be posted on the website News page.
- Quarterly ads in the NICA newsletter.
- Educational or informercial-style articles that you provide as frequently as you choose for the monthly newsletter and website News page.
- Promotional posts with a link to your website on all NICA social media accounts.
- Promotion in our monthly newsletter of your industry- or business-related webinars, conference calls, or other similar group events that you offer or sponsor.
- Consideration for NICA CEUs of industry- or business-related webinars you provide.
- Opportunity to be a guest blogger for the NICA News/Blog page on a regular or occasional basis.
If you would like to discuss becoming an Associate Member, please contact us.