We asked some seasoned NICA members to share the most successful ideas and actions they take to promote their inventory services and gain new clients. They offered great tips for those who have been in business for a while and looking for a new approach.
This list of online and in-person marketing ideas also provides excellent suggestions for new inventory professionals to follow to achieve success!
Below are their responses. We appreciate their contribution!
- Strong website presence with keywords
- Monthly Newsletters
- Being active and consistent on social media
- Speaking engagements
- Networking with local Chambers of Commerce and other networking organizations
- Network/build relationships with estate attorneys, insurance agents, realtors, financial planners, and fiduciaries
- Print advertising to develop name recognition
- Placed an ad in church bulletins
- Consistent messaging of professionalism, experience, and knowledge to build a reputation as an expert
- Promote NICA Membership and Certification(s) for credibility and recognition
- Promote the variety of specialty services (collections inventory, loss inventory, appraisal examiner, etc.) to help appeal to specific needs