Inventory Professional Members of the National Inventory Certification Association come from a variety of backgrounds, all with a desire to serve the inventory needs of clients in a professional and ethical manner. Some have just started providing their personal property inventory service, while others have owned an established, successful inventory company for years. Being associated with other like-minded individuals brings national recognition to this industry as a whole, and to each member individually.
As a member, you are affiliated with a group of professionals known for leadership, dedication to education, and a commitment to the established Code of Ethics. This association endeavors to increase public awareness of the need for a record of assets, as well as the value of hiring a professional service to create these essential documents.
Membership is open to all inventory providers throughout the United States and Canada. Renewal of membership occurs annually based on your enrollment date.
Benefits of Membership
NICA is committed to you and your goals as an inventory service provider. We join you on this journey by providing continuing education courses for professional development and certification. In addition to the educational opportunities, you will also enjoy the following benefits of membership:
- Affiliation with the nationally recognized industry association.
- A 50% discount on all continuing professional education courses and the certification exam.
- Special benefits offered by Associate members.
- Referral opportunities from fellow professionals as well as Associate members.
- A listing in the Member Directory, which includes a live link to your website.
- Association with other like-minded professionals.
- Guest blogging opportunities for the NICA News page.
Additionally, upon certification:
- You will receive a link to download the NICA logo to place on your website, business cards, and other marketing materials. Displaying your affiliation with NICA informs others that you are a professional who is certified by the nationally recognized inventory association.
- The NICA staff will prepare and distribute a press release announcing your accomplishment and post it on the website’s News Page.
- NICA will also write and distribute additional industry-related announcements of achievement for all certified members.
Your non-refundable membership is only $200 per year, plus a one-time $25 set-up fee upon joining.
Already a member and need to renew?
If membership lapses, you can rejoin at the new member price. To re-activate your designation(s), all current certification requirements must be met, and 5 newly-earned CEUs achieved. Please contact the NICA office for more information.