Affordable Legal Assistance for Small Businesses
Have you ever thought, “I wish I could afford an attorney” when someone asks you to sign an agreement or a contract? Then, since you are on a tight budget, you cross your fingers, sign it, and hope all works out OK.
You aren’t alone! Nearly 90% of Americans say they do not have any form of legal insurance or legal protection service, but 60% are interested in having legal protection.
LegalShield (an associate member) offers the ability to talk to a lawyer on any personal or business legal matter without worrying about high hourly costs. For one flat monthly fee, you can access legal advice, no matter how traumatic or trivial the issue.
You might have wished you had personal legal representation. Have you ever:
- Signed a contract or document without legal guidance?
- Been overcharged?
- Received a traffic ticket?
- Wanted to create a will?
As a small business owner, these facts are important to know:
- Nearly 60% of small businesses have experienced significant legal events in the past two years.
- Those who experienced a legal event in the past two years reported not hiring an attorney to help them, citing high costs as the reason.
- Business owners reported spending an average of $7,600 in legal expenses per year.
LegalShield is a very affordable opportunity to have legal assistance. As a home inventory business owner, did you have an attorney advice for your contracts and agreements you created for your clients? If someone wants you to sign an agreement to work with them, were you able to have an attorney review it and provide advice to either sign it or suggest edits?
Small business plans are just $39/month, and this includes a personal plan as well. Learn more here.