As you begin marketing and reaching out to prospects and referral sources, you’ll want to remind them of the variety of services you offer. Here are some quick reminders to restart your inventory business by including appraisal examiner services:
- Include your relationship with our Associate Member ValuePros in your newsletter, social media posts, and on your website.
- When on-site conducting an inventory, mention your CAE designation and how you can arrange for an appraisal of their high-value items.
- Contact insurance agents, financial planners, and estate planners to inform them of this additional service you can provide to their clients.
- Add “appraisals” to your website’s keywords and include a page or section about your appraisal services.
- Include appraisal services in your Google My Business and other public sites where you are listed.